I think you will spend 106 seconds reading this post
We are offering 20% discount to attend Data Week if you use the code EZebis25 & sign up here. Here’s further info about the event & conference which is happening in San Francisco September 22 to 27.
The founders of Techweek in Chicago and the Data 2.0 Summit in San Francisco are officially announcing the DataWeek 2012 Conference & Festival, September 22-27 in San Francisco, CA. Join over 200 speakers from Google, Twitter, IBM, Cloudera, CitrusLeaf, Dun & Bradstreet, and hundreds of other data-centric companies for a 4-day conference inside a week-long series of data events, workshops, hackathons, and mixers!
DataWeek represents the convergence of leadership across the Big Data, Social Data, Advertising Data, and Personal Data communities. The founders at DataWeek seek to answer this question: What is the new vision of a data-driven business and a data-driven society? “The Data Revolution” is not just about storing or processing larger amounts of data – the data revolution emerges from the incredible value of data at the fingertips of the economy and society.
What is going on during DataWeek? Here’s a preview:
4-Day DataWeek Conference where every day has a different focus. Monday September 24th focuses on Big Data & Cloud Infrastructure from Hadoop to NoSQL, Tuesday looks at Enterprise technology from Business Intelligence to Data-as-a-Service, Wednesday focuses on Advertising & Social Data, and Thursday showcases emerging data verticals such as personal data and health data. See the updated online schedule here
- Data Scientists: Meet Big Data’s Top Guns (informationweek.com)
- Revolution Analytics receives Top Innovator award for Data Science Technology (r-bloggers.com)
- The Data Era – Moving from Big Data 1.0 to Big Data 2.0 (sys-con.com)
- Open Data More Important than Big Data, Gartner Argues (semanticweb.com)
- Examining the True Cost of Big Data (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- Examining the True Cost of Big Data (sys-con.com)
- Dispelling the “big data” myth (zdnet.com)
- Mu Sigma Invited to Join Big Data Analytics Panel Discussion at VMworld(R) 2012 (sys-con.com)
- Panel: Netflix, StubHub, IBM execs discuss value of big data (zdnet.com)
- Revolution Analytics receives Top Innovator award for Data Science Technology (revolutionanalytics.com)