I think you will spend 87 seconds reading this post
The SF MusicTech Summit XII brings together visionaries in the music/technology space, the best and brightest developers, entrepreneurs, investors, service providers, journalists, musicians and organizations who work with them at the convergence of culture and commerce. Held on February 19th at San Francisco’s Hotel Kabuki, we meet to discuss the evolving music/business/technology ecosystem in a proactive, conducive-to-dealmaking, B2B environment.
SF MusicTech Summit XII
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
9am – 6pm + parties!
San Francisco, CA
Speakers include Darryl Ballantyne of LyricFind, Caroline Burruss of Austin City Limits Live, Bram Cohen of BitTorrent, Moldover and many more!
For tickets and more information, visit sfmusictech.com and save 20% with the code “ezebis”
You can view panels from past SFMusicTech Summits which have all been fabulous
- SF MusicTech Summit XII In San Francisco (laughingsquid.com)
- IE. Reveal Agenda for the Ground-breaking Big Data Innovation Summit (prweb.com)
- San Francisco Mansion Discounts Luring Tech Millionaires – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Sharethrough Announces World’s First Native Advertising Summit (prnewswire.com)
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Raincrow Games to Showcase Innovative Features in Ground Breaking Location Based Game (LBG) “V Dusk Falling” at Carolina Games Summit (prweb.com)
- Cyprus Luxury Hotel Le Méridien Limassol Spa & Resort Hosts Global EPP Summit for EU Heads of State and Government Leaders (prweb.com)
- Calling All Women 2.0 – We Need YOU To Be A Mentor (women2.com)
- Maxwell Technologies CEO David Schramm to Speak at 9th Annual Clean-Tech Investor Summit (sys-con.com)
- Early bird special for CommsDay Summit 2013: Today only (commsday.com)
- IE. Reveal Agenda for the Ground-breaking Big Data Innovation Summit (virtual-strategy.com)