The estimated reading time for this post is 0 seconds
I interviewed Robert Yearsley, CEO/CoFounder Collusion, a fellow Aussie @Silicon Valley Crowdfunding Conference. At the time they were the most successful Kickstarter campaign to come out of Australia. He spoke about how they managed to do that because Kickstarter is not global only USA. They raised most of the money in an afternoon. His advice for a successful crowdfunding campaign is Prepare, prepare, prepare.
This video interview was shot by Jeremy Obertone with a RED camera.
- Robert Yearsley Interviewed by StartupSmart (collusionapp.com)
- The New Strategy For Successful Crowdfunding (forbes.com)
- SVCrowdfund Event Looks Towards Future of Crowdfunding (crowdfundinsider.com)
- Kickstarter fraud: Washington files first consumer protection lawsuit involving crowdfunding (geekwire.com)
- Phil Geraghty Shares Insight into the Amazing Success of Crowdfunder.co.uk (crowdfundinsider.com)
- How to Reach your Crowdfunding Tipping Point (trustleaf.com)