I think you will spend 63 seconds reading this post
Brad Feld, Managing Director Foundry Group talking about the book he wrote with his wife Amy Batchelor ‘Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur‘. He gave some great advice to all entrepreneurs in relationships.
He also gave me some feedback on the changes in the Venture Industry.
Brad also bought a home in Kansas City & has given a startup free housing with Google Fibre. He spoke to me about the project & how the startup Handprint won the competition. He is looking forward to what they will do whilst living there for a year.
- Brad Feld on Work Life Balance (tech.co)
- Noam Wasserman Reviews Startup Life. (startuprev.com)
- Boulder in Ljubljana (meeting Brad Feld) (zemanta.com)
- Be the CEO of More Than Just Your Job (seomoz.org)
- 10 Tips for When Startup Life Gives You Lemons… (seomoz.org)
- How Iceland Got Its Own Tech Conference (arcticstartup.com)
- Balance and StartUp Life (bostonvcblog.typepad.com)
- Key ingredients for a compelling startup community, as told by Brad Feld (sgentrepreneurs.com)
- The Feld Fiberhouse Is Now The Handprint House (feld.com)
- Brad Feld: Sometimes Failure Is Your Best Option (blogs.wsj.com)