I think you will spend 65 seconds reading this post
I organized & moderated an investor panel @Data Week with some fabulous investors in the Big Data space. The focus of the panel was Investor’s Perspective: Trends in Data and Analytics Investment with Rachel Pike, DFJ; Cindy Padnos, Illuminate Ventures; Arif Janmohamed, Lightspeed; Benjamin Tseng, DCM; Shivon Zilis, Bloomberg Beta moderated by Pemo Theodore, EZebis. It was a really interesting conversation also thanks to Burke Kaltenberger, VP Sales Infochimps who was unable to make it to moderate but was kind enough to share his questions with me.
You can view all the fotos of the panel here, everyone had a lot of fun along with learning heaps.
- Data2.0 Week Discount & Investor Panel (ezebis.com)
- Clearwater Solving Key Corporate Investment Accounting Challenges (sys-con.com)
- Netskope adds former Symantec CEO to board of directors (pehub.com)
- Clearwater Solving Key Corporate Investment Accounting Challenges (hispanicbusiness.com)
- The top 5 trends these cloud-focused VCs are most excited about (venturebeat.com)
- Clearwater Solving Key Corporate Investment Accounting Challenges (virtual-strategy.com)
- IT services giant CSC buying big data startup Infochimps (zdnet.com)
- Stocktoberfest 2014 – ‘It Had a Beat and My Eyes Could Dance To It!’ (howardlindzon.com)
- Pentaho Sets Big Data Priorities for 2014 (siliconangle.com)
- Stream analytics on the fly: Beyond parameters! (gokulbabyalex.wordpress.com)