I think you will spend 79 seconds reading this post
Randy Komisar is a general partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. He joined the firm in 2005 and focuses on the firm’s digital and greentech practices. Randy is a founding director of TiVo and serves on the advisory board of Roadtrip Nation, as well as on the global advisory board for the University of California, Santa Barbara, Institute for Energy Efficiency. He is a lecturer on entrepreneurship at Stanford University and the author of the best-selling book The Monk and the Riddle, as well as several articles on leadership and entrepreneurship. He is also the co-author of Getting to Plan B, a book on managing innovation. Randy frequently speaks in the United States and abroad on such topics. Randy holds a B.A. degree in economics from Brown University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
This is the keynote fireside chat Randy gave with Cathy Clark, Founding Director CASE i3, Duke University @Investors Circle Spring Forum.
- Eleanor Roosevelt vs. Randy Komisar on Failure (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- A big Earth Day for Nest: Palo Alto-based thermostat maker announces utility partners (mercurynews.com)
- Ouya Android game console gets VC-funded, torn down (linuxgizmos.com)
- 7 Business Lessons an Entrepreneur Can Learn from Super Heroes (under30ceo.com)
- Celebration of Publication of 100 Best Business Books at Stanford d.school (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- OUYA delaying retail launch to June 25th, altering controller to fix button sticking issue (engadget.com)
- Seedcamp, we applied (zemanta.com)
- Esaka Named CEO of Transphorm (pehub.com)